I recently attempted suicide, THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE ATTEMPT. I chose to do so by overdosing on Ibuprofen, 60,000 miligrams to be specific. I was discovered 7 or 8 hours afer the dose and rushed to the hospital where they ran a plethora of tests. In all the time I spent there they never once treated for the overdose, they sat me in a bed and watched as my body metabolized ALL of the ibuprofen. The next day they ran more tests and my blood work and all tests came back clean. The doctors told me th my body suffered no damage from the drug. I have read up on ibuprofen and I would be very curious to know how my body managed to metabolize ALL of that without any effect. I was naseous for a while and that was all. Any insight?